Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My apologies. It's been two weeks since I've posted last, and in that time quite a bit has happened. I'm back in Auckland, which I prefer far less than Wellington. I met up with my friend, and, among other things, went Glowworm Tubing, which has been one of the neatest things I've done on this trip. In less exciting news, I've downloaded the Google Phone SDK, and have been trying to learn it.

The hostel at which I've been staying has free Internet, and I've settled somewhat back into my old routine: Run at night, make a post, work on projects, sleep. I'm positive this will get disrupted on Friday, when I go to Fiji, but at the very least I'll write posts on Sparky and be able to backdate them when I get to a terminal. Overall I think I prefer the Livejournal interface to the Blogger interface, which tends to be kind of wonky, or at the very least unfamiliar.

Therefore, this shall be my last posting on blogger. Future updates can be read at my Livejournal page, which I try to update nightly.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Thank you, Sean. Glad for the update.